We’re looking for a talented Software Tester to work for us.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of at least two year’s commercial experience testing client server (windows) and web applications (ideally in a .NET-based environment).
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
In the Software Tester role you’ll be primarily responsible for understanding the industry requirements of the customer base and develop a thorough understanding of how those requirements are met by the product range.
You’ll spend part of the working week in our Tamworth office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– To identify test requirements in a given project or sprint from defined requirements, specifications and/or user stories
– To identify the appropriate test approach to apply to ensure good test coverage
– Collaborate with the team throughout development to define acceptance criteria, achieve better quality and find issues early in development
– Write and maintain automated tests using the appropriate tools, adapt and improve framework design
– Plan and execute tests according to project or service pack release requirements, reporting on success of test execution
– Research, recommend and contribute towards increasing automation
– Mentor Team Members for upskilling in test automation
– Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role
– Promote and advocate best practices within the development team and throughout the business
– Where required, assist the team/ department on other testing activities, to include, manual testing
The ideal candidate for this Software Tester role will have relevant experience of at least two year’s commercial experience testing client server (windows) and web applications (ideally in a .NET-based environment).
You’ll also need experience of:
– Practical and systematic approach to testing
– Proven aptitude for testing
– Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
– Commercial experience working with any test automation tool such as, WinApp/Selenium, Web Performance Test/JMeter
– Experience of BDD– Specflow, C#/ scripting language or similar
Basic salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
We’re a company that people want to work for because we provide 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and competitive salary.
We work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this, and any of our advertised roles.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Software Tester role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your resume and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.