- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Test Engineer
Location: East Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Excellent / Competitive (Pension, Insurance, Holiday)
A successful and fast-paced Electronics and Software company with several UK sites is seeking a Test Engineer to join and enhance the existing IT side of the business within Birmingham.
Do you want to be associated with a recognised leader trusted with major clients? Are you a Tester who has a good level of experience of Hardware and Software Testing? If yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Annual company bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Pool car (if required)
- Full time salary life insurance
- Share Save Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual/intermediary salary review
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Autonomy and flexibility in the position
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Strong hands-on testing ability
- Experience of hardware and software
- Experience of firmware testing, production of formal test documentation and maintenance of necessary records (desirable)
- Experience of web-based Testing (Ie. Functional, performance, load, security)
- Experience of Windows based application Testing
- Knowledge of Serial communications and associated test tools (desirable)
- Knowledge of a various data formats (desirable)
This role is suited to Systems Test Engineers who will have a good understanding of a company’s existing software products. You will be given autonomy with this role and the flexibility to make it your own whilst working closely with the Systems Test Engineering Manager.
Also suited to enthusiastic graduates with the right attitude and some commercial experience.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information, confidentially.
This position can also be based in Dorset.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us