£30,000 – £33,000 plus Benefits
Our client is one of the biggest plastic injection moulding companies in the UK, due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced Tool Setter/Supervisor.
The Tool Setter role will require you to do the following…
• Safe handling and loading / unloading of mould tools onto the moulding machines, and set-up of ancillary equipment associated with running the moulds.
• Start-up/shut down injection mould machines and prepare for tool changes prior to current order completion.
• Carry out basic maintenance duties on moulds, moulding machines and ancillary equipment as specified within the planned maintenance guidelines
• Acting as a shift supervisor from time to time targeted to meet the Companies objectives.
To be considered for this Tool Supervisor role you will need the following:
• Experienced as a Tool Setter used to working on large machines with a good working knowledge of robotics and ancillary equipment.
• Previous experience of working within a Plastic Injection Moulding or Manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
• The ability to work unsupervised and step up to a supervisory role from time.
Our client is one of the biggest plastic injection moulding companies in the UK, they are a family run business with a highly experienced team of managers, whose main objective is to provide a high standard of service from the initial contact to the delivery of customers’ products.
The role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Tool Setter or Supervisor.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Norwich, Boston and Kings Lynn.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.