Position: Trainee Graduate Java Developer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Circa £18,000 to £20,000 plus Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate who has gained practical experience of Java at University to join the development team of a market leading software house that have been established for 25 years.
The company is looking for an IT Graduate with a passion for Java and development that would like to join a relaxed but innovative company based in the heart of Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative Software Graduate who enjoys a challenge and who looks for opportunities to make best use of technology in problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an innovative and project-based development team. They undertake projects for a range of clients, using new and innovative technologies and concepts.
This is a very exciting time to join the team as they are embarking on building a brand new online platform from scratch.
They will provide excellent training and you will be mentored by a developer that joined them as graduate a few years ago.
Your specific responsibilities will be wide, but in particular your role will involve
- Act as a developer on projects, contributing code
- Provide input to architecture and design considerations to projects.
- Work with customers to scope, design and realise projects.
Key Experience Required
- You will have an IT related Degree in IT or Computer Science in which you have gained practical experience of Java software development.
- Ideally you will have a have a basic understanding of databases with a level of SQL knowledge and will be able to integrate in small, dynamic company.
- The company delivers projects on a variety of platforms so you will need to pick up common industry platforms such as Java, Spring and Hibernate.
This is a very rare opportunity for a recent or new graduate to be trained by an excellent Java development team and work on a fantastic project.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us