- £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North Wales
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care – Junior / Trainee Manager
I am currently looking for a Team Leader, Care Supervisor or Deputy Manager looking to step into Branch Manager’s role. This is a great opportunity to take on a small but growing branch and develop into a Registered Manager’s role. Full training and support will be provided as well as the opportunity to undertake the QCF level 5 qualification. The starting salary for this post will be £17,000 – £19,000 although this will increase significantly once the provision is built up and registration with CQC is undertaken.
You’ll be responsible for managing a provision of approx. 200 hours of care per week. You’ll take on responsibility for managing the service provision and building up the business. There is a lot of opportunity to grow within the area and my client have got good relationships with the Local Authority.
Key Tasks will include;
- Client Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Client Reviews
- Recruitment and induction of new staff
- Meeting with healthcare professionals, and clients families
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met
- We are looking for somebody who is looking to progress into a Management role. You’ll need experience of working in a Domiciliary Cate environment as a Team Leader, Care Supervisor or Deputy Manager.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3 and be willing to undertake the QCF level 5.
- You’ll need excellent communication skills and be able to talk confidently to professionals of all levels.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318