- £19000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Graduates and Trainees
- Job Ref:
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Based in Bath
Salary: £20,000 + Excellent Benefits including uncapped OTE
The UK’s leading fee free mortgage broker is currently looking to recruit Trainees / Graduates for their Bath Head Office. Offering a competitive salary plus benefits including uncapped bonus, pension and private health insurance, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning and forward thinking company that will train you to become a successful and CeMap qualified Mortgage & Protection Adviser.
• Achieving sales targets by providing expert advice over the phone backed up by excellent customer service
• Working in a consistent and compliant manner to FCA standards
• Gaining professional qualifications. You will be required to pass CeMap 1,2 and 3 exams within 2 years of starting. Funding and training is provided for these.
• Maths & English GCSE grade “C” or above
• Previous sales experience ideal
• CeMap / CeFa level 1 exam would be a bonus
• Degree education preferable though not essential
• Hard-working self-starter attitude
The UK`s leading fee free mortgage broker offering independent mortgage and protection advice to clients over the telephone. Established for over 20 years, achieving major growth in the last decade, employing around 700 people, over 300 in the advisor role. They have have won over 100 major industry awards since 2002 and have made the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 twice (fastest growing companies in the UK).
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience in the following: Mortgage Advisor, Insurance Advisor, Customer Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor, Call Centre Agent, Inbound Sales, Claims Advisor, Customer Account Manager, Customer Services Advisor, Trainee, Graduate.
The position will suit candidates based in: Bath, Bristol, Chippenham, Melksham, Trowbridge, Frome, Shepton Mallet, Keynsham.