- £16000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Trainee Smartphone Apps Support
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £16,000 to £21,000 p/a (dependent upon experience/qualifications)
Do you want to be associated with a renowned FinTech company trusted by millions of customers worldwide? Are you a graduate with a serious passion for Smartphone Apps or App Development? If yes, why not become part of a company that has a major international presence and is an innovative leader in the market place as they launch in Europe?
This role would suit a recent IT graduate with Mobile Apps experience from university or someone working in a Helpdesk or Customer Services environment that wants to become part of a company providing the latest in Mobile Pay and NFC Apps.
The opportunities for career growth and personal development are unrivalled!
- Excellent salary
- Very convenient location (close to Guildford central station)
- Annual/intermediary salary review
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Freedom and flexibility to support groundbreaking Mobile App technologies
- Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge Mobile Payment Apps
- Opportunity to be a key part of the company’s new UK operation
- Working closely with Company Founders who started their career creating and developing some of the first Mobile Apps and Games ten years ago!
The Role Requirements:
- Recent degree/recent graduate (ideally part of your course will have focussed on either iOS/Android/Windows Mobile) with a genuine passion for Smartphone Apps or App Development
- Excellent communication skills/telephone manner
- Experience of working in a customer services or helpdesk environment
- Ability to Log and Resolve user issues
- Ability to take Support calls from users of the Mobile Payment App from within the UK/Europe and provide them with quick and effective solutions, or escalating them to the Development team if required
- Initiative to effectively address technical issues (to the best of your ability)
- Bright and eager to learn
This is an amazing opportunity to join and award-winning and rapidly growing company with huge growth plans.
Joining in the early days of their expansion into Europe and working closely with their senior team will give you unmatched opportunities to develop your career either within Support and/or Mobile App Development.
Apply now and kick-start your career!
Please note; we have a similar opportunity for someone at a more junior level – feel free to get in touch if you feel you could be better suited.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us