We’re looking for a Trainer to join a passionate and dedicated residential and nursing home in Warminster. Salary up to £22K dependent on experience.
You’ll need experience of delivering training within health and social care. The successful candidate will deliver induction training including – safeguarding, moving and handling, infection control, Coshh, Riddor, Medication, Dementia awareness, Mental Capacity Act, pressure ulcer prevention, food hygiene, oral health care and Dysphagia.
As the Home Trainer you will;
- Plan and organise training for new staff, ensuring a comprehensive induction.
- Plan and execute training material to all employees.
- Evaluate training and improve training sessions.
- Delivery of induction training.
To be considered for the Trainer role you will need;
- NVQ L3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- L3 teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering training within a health & social care setting
Interested? To be considered for the Training role please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.