- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently working with a client who is seeking a Trainer to join their busy domiciliary care team in East Herfordshire.
This role will be office based and you will be required to provide scheduled training programmes to both new and existing staff teams.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, Monday to Friday working hours, an excellent working environment and opportunities to undertake further NVQ qualifications.
*A Full UK Driving License with full access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this role as well as living local to Hertford
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Deliver regular training to existing and new staff members
– Identify any additional training needs and provide appropriate support
– Ensure all administration is regularly updated and relevant
– Monitor all mandatory training making sure all certificates etc. are valid
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– PTLLS/Train the Trainer or equivalent training qualification would be a distinct advantage
– Attention to detail
– Previous experience of working within a care worker role/care environment
Interested? Then please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us