I am working with a very valued client of mine who is recruiting for a Trainer to join their established home care company.
This role will be field based, travelling between sites within the East Midlands, locations to include; Swadlincote, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Blaby and Loughborough.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, Monday to Friday working hours, an excellent working environment and paid mileage at 40p per mile.
*A Full UK Driving License with full access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
My client already have an established staff team which consist of a Training Manager and two Trainers. They are now looking to develop their team further with the addition of another Trainer.
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Deliver a 4 day induction programme to new starters in the company
– Ensure mandatory training is kept up to date for all employees
– Creating certificates
– Marking paperwork
– Completing appraisals
– Keep all administration up to date
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– PTLLS or equivalent training qualification would be a distinct advantage
– Attention to detail
– Previous experience of working within a care worker role
Interested? Then please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us