- £19000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Trainer to join an established home care provider in Middlesbrough.
This company provide care at home services across numerous local authority areas in the UK but they are recognised as market leaders specifically in the North East. They predominately support the elderly and those with dementia.
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
This position has been created due to growth and will require you to work alongside the Training Manager.
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Work with the management team on a daily basis to provide guidance and support to all new employees
– Help to develop effective training programmes
– Implement and deliver training to all new starters within the company
– Identify training and development needs within the organisation through appraisals, job analysis and consultations
– Travel to other sites within the North East to help support recruitment drives etc. (very occasionally)
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, not essential as full support and training will be provided
– PTLLS or equivalent training qualification
– Excellent communicator
– Previous experience of working in a training role within social care
Having experience of providing hands on care would be advantageous however isn’t essential.
Interested? Then please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us