- £7.70 - £12 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for an experienced Trainer in health and social care to work across a couple of care homes in Warminster. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of social care training to care assistants and other staff within the home. On offer is a basic rate of £7.70 – £12 dependent on experience and qualifications.
The Trainer is responsible for the delivery of training to care staff within the home. This will mostly take place on the floor but will also include some group training in the classroom.
- Induction training and support
- Dementia Training
- Manual Handling Training
- QCF support and mentoring
- Marking off on internal training – Meds and Red Crier
- We are looking for candidates who have experience as working as a trainer in health and social care. You’ll need to have worked in a hands-on training role, training people on a 1-2-1 basis and be confident about delivering training to groups.
- You’ll have training related qualifications such as PTTLS or equivalent
Interested? To be considered for the trainer post please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us