- £20000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Home Care Trainer – Domiciliary Care
Location: Covering Birmingham and Wednesbury
Salary: Circe £20000
My client is looking for a trainer to join their team. As the trainer your role will be to work across 2 areas; Birmingham and Wednesbury. Our client offers competitive salaries plus; travel expenses paid at 28 pence per mile, 20 days holiday (excluding banks hols), full training facilities and a pension program.
– You will be responsible for the delivery of all new starter training and induction courses as well as mandatory training for all care staff.
– You will be flexible to travel between the two areas. You may be required to travel to other branches if needed so you must be flexible.
– As the trainer you will manage your own diary, ensuring that all staff are compliant and up to date.
– You will be delivering 2 inductions per month and refresher courses around these inductions.
You are required to have a training qualification within health and social care. Due to the nature of the job it is essential that you hold a UK driving license and have access to your own vehiucle.
You will be working for one of the largest domiciliary care providers within the UK, providing care in the community and extra care for older adults.
If you would like to discuss this role please call Amiee on 0121 3622326, alternatively apply now to be considered for our shortlist.
If you are looking for any other roles with Health and Social Care within the UK we are a national Social Care recruiter and may have a role open please feel free to call me directly to discuss opportunities.