- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Regional Training and Development Officer
Sector: Learning Disabilities, Home Care
Salary: £35000 plus Mileage
You will be working across the midlands region providing training to one of the largest home care providers within the UK, fantastic benefit packages and development structures.
Your role as a regional training and development officer will be to work across the Midlands region providing development and support to staff who provide care within the homes of adults with learning disabilities, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of all new starter training and induction courses.
- Updates for care staff mandatory training.
- Managing your own diary ensuring that all is covered and up to date with your allocated staff.
- You will be delivering inductions and refresher courses for the rest of the time also ensuring admin days are completed.
- You are required to travel between branches needed so you must be flexible.
You as the training and development officer will need to have previous experience within a training role such as training manager or development officer, You will also need to hold a nursing qualification RGN, RNLD or RMN due to the type of clinical training.
You will also need to hold a full clean driving licence with access to a vehicle.
Our client is part of a national care service, providing home care within the community. Our client offers high quality care to customers and fantastic benefits for all their staff.
If you are looking for any other roles with Health and Social Care within the UK we are a national Social Care recruiter and may have a role open please feel free to call me directly to discuss opportunities.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us