- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Training and Auditing Manager
Sector: Residential and Nursing Homes
Location: Midlands and Surrey
Salary: £30000 to £35000 plus Mileage
You will be working across a group of residential and nursing homes, auditing and training one of the UK’s most established care and nursing home provider. Our client offers fantastic benefit packages and development structures.
Your role as a Training and Auditing Manager will be to work across a group of homes providing development, training and support to staff who provide care. Your role will be to ensure the homes are compliant with legislation in line with CQC guidelines.
- Responsible for the delivery of all new starter training and induction courses.
- Updates for care staff mandatory training.
- Managing your own diary, ensuring that all is covered, and up to date with your allocated staff.
- You will be delivering inductions and refresher courses for the rest of the time also ensuring admin days are completed.
- You are required to travel between branches needed so you must be flexible.
- Auditing Homes to ensure highest level of care is given.
- Ensuring homes are all compliant with CQC legislation.
As the Training and Auditing Manager you will need to have previous experience within a training role such as Training Manager or Development Officer. You will also need to hold a NVQ level 4 or above and a training qualification.
It is essential that you hold a full, and clean, UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
Our client is part of a national care service, providing residential and nursing care within a home setting. Our client offers high quality care to customers and fantastic benefits for all their staff.
If you are looking for any other roles with Health and Social Care within the UK we are a national Social Care recruiter and may have a role open please feel free to call me directly to discuss opportunities.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us