We’re looking for a Training and Development Lead to join a passionate and dedicated community who support people with learning disabilities, mental health and the elderly live as independently as possible. Salary up to £26K dependent on experience. Predominately based in Bristol but travel across sites will be needed.
You’ll need experience of delivering training within health and social care and some supervisory / management experience too. The successful candidate will deliver elements of teaching, learning and assessment to new social care learners as well as coordinating learning and development activities for all employees.
As the Trainer you will;
- Take responsibility for the company training, directly reporting to the Directors.
- Plan and organise training for new staff, ensuring a comprehensive induction.
- Plan and execute training material to all employees.
- Evaluate training and improve training sessions.
- Delivery of induction training – inclusive of moving and handling, infection control, National Care Standards for care, dementia awareness, care certificate.
To be considered for the Trainer role you will need;
- NVQ L3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- L3 teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service ethos.
- Experienced training and Learning officer who can deliver high quality training and resources to a diverse range of users and stakeholders.
- Must be a car driver.
Interested? To be considered for the Training role please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.