- £39000 - £41000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Training and Development Manager (Social Care)
Residential Services for Adults
Salary: £39,000 – £41,000
Are you looking to secure a Training Manager position? Are you already working as a Training Manager but looking for new challenges? Do you have experience of working within the Health and Social Care sector? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Training Manager to join their expanding team to work at their Central Support Office in York.
Working within a busy environment you will be required to take overall responsibility of a comprehensive training and development programme which will include everything from staff induction through to more senior management development.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Manage the training administration team to ensure training is delivered where and when required
– Proactively engage with various external professional bodies
– Maintain current relationships with City & Guilds
– Lead on the implementation and development of the company’s learning strategy
– Provide timely reports to the Senior Management team
– Act as the Line Manager for all trainers and training administrators
– Provide supervision, appraisal and effective performance management including coaching
An established provider of adult healthcare in residential care homes, hospital units and nursing provisions. Their focus is to improve the health and wellbeing of service users as well as ensuring they are treated as a valued member of the community.
– RNLD or equivalent
– Qualified to NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award (desirable)
– Strong communicator
– Excellent managerial and organisational skills
– At least 5 years of managing a staff team with budget and financial responsibilities, within social care
– Able to work autonomously and as a team member
*It is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving this for this role as a degree of travel may well be required*
This position would be ideal for a Training Manager, Development Manager, Training and Development Manager, Lead Trainer, NVQ Assessor, Assessing Manager, Nurse Trainer, Development Trainer or Service Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate Hester on 0121 362 2312