- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Training and Development Officer
Established Charitable Social Service
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 DOE
Are you looking to secure a Training and Development position? Are you already working as a Trainer but looking for new challenges? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Training and Development Officer to join their friendly and expanding team to work at their offices based in Nottingham. You will be required to travel throughout Nottingham and the surrounding areas to visit different sites so a driving license is essential.
Working within a busy environment to deliver personal development and training throughout all establishments and other outreach areas within the community. This particular project works in conjunction with other external organisations to deliver a range of training and person development opportunities for vulnerable people throughout temporary accommodation.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Support a range of clients into work on a one to one and group basis
– Source, build and maintain relationships with employers to secure employment, training and volunteering opportunities
– Have an understanding of applying for grants and other sources of funding and managing budgets
– Gathering data, preparing reports, database management and clerical work
– Monitor, record and provide reports on all residents
– Be responsible for the day to day delivery of personal development and training
– Provide management and general supervision for trainees and apprentices
– Assist with recruitment of volunteers
An established and highly reputable charitable organisation within social care. This particular project within the service works in conjunction with other external organisations to deliver a range of training, personal development and employment opportunities for vulnerable people throughout temporary accommodation.
– Relevant training qualifications such as PTLLS
– Experience of successfully delivering personal development
– Able to effectively handle confidential and sensitive information
– Experience of developing external relationships
– Sound knowledge of the voluntary and community sector
– Background of working within a similar role would be ideal
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
This position would be ideal for a Training Officer, Development Coordinator, Scheme Manager, Training Coordinator, Development Manager, Training Manager, Trainer, Development Officer, Scheme Leader, Charity Manager, Mentor, Community Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate Hester on 0121 362 2312.