- £11700 - £15600 per month
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Training Co-ordinator for a company that own a number of care homes. This is a part-time role based in Trowbridge, working 25 – 30 hours per week at £9-10 per hour, which works out to £11,600 – £15,600. You’ll be responsible for co-ordinating the Training for all members of staff and liaising with the Home Manager to arrange. This is essentially an administrative role and as such we are looking for candidates with experience of admin and who possess strong co-ordination skills.
Your Key responsibilities will be to;
- Source training courses for the company
- Apply for grants / Funding
- Update and maintain a database of all employees training – to ensure you have a comprehensive list of what has been completed, what training needs people have, and to forward plan future training.
- Liaise with the Home Managers to set up the training courses
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to organise and co-ordinate events
- It is desirable that you have worked in a similar post co-coordinating training courses, and applying for funding
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
My number is 0121 362 2318