We’re looking for a skilled and highly organised Training Coordinator to join our client, a leading food manufacturing company, and play a key role in the administration and delivery of a first-class people development service across the business.
This is an interesting and busy role, the ideal candidate will be proactive, organised and brilliant at engaging with people. Previous experience in an L&D / Training environment required, coordinating and delivering training and induction programmes.
Offering a salary of circa £25,000 plus great benefits. You would be based at the company’s Coventry site.
You will be joining a busy HR department team committed to instilling and developing company values. As Training Coordinator you would be responsible for ensuring that all new starters receive the best on-boarding experience and that staff training is consistently reviewed, updated and logged.
Key responsibilities will include…
– Coordinating the delivery of the company induction programme in partnership with line managers
– Working closely with Operations to support with ‘on the job’ training and establish if additional training is required
– Liaising with Internal and external training providers
– Maintaining accurate training records
– Working with HRBP and Group L&D Manager to ensure training is cost effective and within budget
The Training Coordinator role will suit an adaptable, reliable and self-motived individual looking for an opportunity to play an important role within a fast-paced HR environment. You must have…
– Experience providing support with a HR / learning & development / training capacity
– A training qualification or desire to embark on qualification / develop further
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
– The ability to manage your time and workload efficiently and effectively
– Confident, builds rapport with peers internally and externally
– Strong IT skills; Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc, plus good typing skills
– Salary circa £25,000.
– Benefits: Various well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace,
staff discounts and rewards scheme, plus much more.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Training Coordinator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.