- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently working with a client who is looking to recruit a Training Manager to work across their domiciliary care offices in North London (including North East and North West).
You will be required to split your time equally between the branches and manage your diary on a rota basis.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, Monday to Friday working hours, an excellent working environment and opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License with full access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this role as regular travel will be required
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Complete inductions for new starters
– Arrange training days
– Ensure all administration is kept up to date and accurate
– Liaise with the Care Managers and Director on a regular basis
– Identify any additional training needs and provide appropriate support
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– PTLLS/Train the Trainer or equivalent training qualification
– A1 Assessor qualification would be an advantage
– Attention to detail
– Previous experience of working within a care worker role/care environment
Interested? Then please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us