- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Education and Training
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Training Manager / Trainer with experience of delivering health and social care training. Working for a provider of care services for vulnerable adults, you’ll be responsible the delivery and coordination of training, both mandatory and company specific course to ensure that the company’s staff have the knowledge, competencies and skills and qualifications to meet the needs of the people who use their services. On offer is an attractive salary of circa £25,000+ negotiable based on qualifications and experience, 6 weeks annual leave (incl. bank holidays) and pension scheme.
The Training Manager role
You’ll be working for a care provider who provide care and support services to adults with learning disabilities and the overall aim of this post is to support the team to create a capable and confident workforce with the right mix of skills and knowledge.
As the Training manager you’ll;
- Deliver accredited health and social care training to the companies employee in accordance with relevant policies, legislation, and regulations and company policy.
- Create and implement a thorough training and development programme based upon core topics / areas, including mandatory training as specified by CQC plus service specific training such as challenging behaviour, leadership training etc.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and regulations applicable to health and social care.
- Identify different learning styles and utilise a variety of teaching methods to engage with learners to maximise retention of information.
- You’ll coordinate the training, liaising with other manager’s within the organisation to ensure that all staff are informed and attend.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individual who is able to manage their time well. You are the Trainer and the Training Manager for the organisation so this role will suit somebody who enjoys delivering training still.
- You need to have experience of delivering training in the health and social care sector and be able to demonstrate at interview a knowledge of legislation and regulation within the social care sector.
- You’ll be adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the organisation, able to work in a fast paced environment.
- You’ll have a training qualification such as Trainer the Trainer, PTTLS, DTTLS,
Interested? To be considered for the Trainer Manager position please click apply to send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks Recruitment.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.