Training Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £20,000 + enhancements
Are you working as a Training Manager within social care but are looking for a new challenge? Are you an experienced Training Manager with knowledge of compliance? Do you have extensive experience within the care sector at a managerial level? If so, I want to hear from you!
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Training Manager to join an established home care provider in North Yorkshire. This role will be based at their Head Office in Scarborough, on a permanent, full time basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Training Manager to take responsibility for auditing and evaluating the delivered services across the group.
This is an exciting time to join this client as they have large growth plans for this coming year and already have developments in process. I am looking for someone who is able to help drive this forward.
As Training Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Act as the point of contact for CQC inspectors across the group
– Work with the management team on a daily basis to provide guidance and support
– Monitor changes in legislation and update as required
– Update and amend policies and procedures
– Develop effective training programmes
– Implement and deliver induction training to all new employees
– Ensure statutory training requirements are met
– Identify training and development needs within the organisation through appraisals, job analysis and consultations
– Provide support to all Managers within the organisation in relation to compliance, quality and outcomes
An established and highly reputable home care service provider based in Scarborough they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
– NVQ Level 3 (as minimum)
– PTLLS or equivalent
– At least 3 years’ experience in social care within a management role
– Thorough knowledge of the Compliance Standards
– Good understanding of CQC legislation
– Excellent communicator
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Registered Manager, Training Manager, Compliance Manager, Care Supervisor, Training and Compliance Manager, Domiciliary Manager, Trainer, Compliance Officer, Learning Assistant, Training Officer, Internal Trainer.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.