- £19000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Training Officer to join my client and work from their domiciliary care office in the Long Eaton area of Derbyshire.
This role will involve regular travel to their other sites within the East Midlands so a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is essential for this post.
On offer is a competitive basic salary (depending on experience), Monday to Friday working hours, business mileage and much more.
This is a very varied role however your primary duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Deliver mandatory and refresher training to both new and existing employees adhering to company standards
– Collate and maintain staff portfolios
– Assist with the ongoing development of training material
– Ensure your own knowledge is kept relevant and up to date with current training courses/methods etc.
– Work independently across your allocated branches
– At least 12 months experience of working within a similar role in a care environment
– Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as well as a valid PTLLS qualification
– Self-motivator who is able to use their own initiative
Interested? Then please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.