- £17000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £17,000 – £20,000 DOE
Location: Nottingham or Sheffield
Are you looking to secure a Recruitment Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Recruitment Coordinator but looking for new challenges? Are you currently working as a Trainer within a domiciliary care setting looking to expand their knowledge? If so, I want to hear from you!
My client has a unique opportunity for a Trainer/Recruitment Coordinator to join their friendly team to oversee the recruitment and general training for 2 of their busy branches. The core working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; however a degree of flexibility is required.
You will work alongside the Registered Branch Managers to assist with the recruitment and implementation of mandatory training for all staff members.
You will need to live in either Sheffield or Nottingham. Travel is not a main requirement of this role however there will be the odd occasion where you need to visit the opposing office.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including;
– Support and play a key role in the training and development for all staff
– Monitor and update mandatory training refresher courses
– Review the needs of all service users to ensure they are supported appropriately
– Complete quarterly reviews of all training plans
– Monitor the DBS check process
– Responsible for monitoring the recruitment pipeline
– Closely liaise with the Registered Branch Managers and Operations Managers
– Keep up to date with all training standards
An established and highly reputable home care service provider with branches all over the UK. They have a large client base and offer excellent career progression opportunities for all staff members.
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
– PTLLS or equivalent training qualification (desirable)
– Previous experience of working within a similar environmen
– A minimum of 4 years’ experience working within a supervisory role in domiciliary care
– The ability to work as part of a team
– Effect communicator and excellent problem solver
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role as occasional travel will be required.
This position would be ideal for a; Recruitment Coordinator, Trainer, Training Manager, Lead Carer, Care Coordinator, Zone Manager, Recruitment Administrator, Senior Carer, Care Assistant, Training Coordinator, Developer, Training and Development Coordinator, Development Manager, Support Worker, Lead Support Worker, Domiciliary Carer.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate Hester on 0121 362 2312