A global provider of cutting-edge corrosion protection and re-engineering solutions is currently looking to recruit a Transport Coordinator at their Leeds production facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the smooth running of a forward-thinking and ambitious business. You would be assisting with the coordination of local and overseas shipment of hazardous goods. Experience in shipping import / export of hazardous materials is essential.
This is a varied and interesting role. You would play a key role in the local and overseas shipment of hazardous goods, plus covering general administration within the logistics department.
Key tasks and responsibilities to include…
– Handling sales enquiries, liaising with customers and processing orders
– Ensuring shipments have all proper documentation for shipping clearance and liaising with freight forwarders
– Stock and inventory control
– Maintain accurate and up to date records and systems
The role will suit an adaptable, reliable and self-motived individual. You must have…
– Experience in shipping import / export of hazardous materials
– ADR qualification, also good to have IATA, IMDG however not essential
– Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport with peers internally and externally
– The ability to work and interact within a busy team
– The ability to manage your time and workload efficiently and effectively
– Strong attention to detail, meticulous approach to completing tasks, good multi-tasking skills
– Strong IT skills; Outlook, Word, Excel, etc, plus good typing skills
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience as the following: Shipping Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Transport Coordinator, Supply Chain Administrator, Sales Administrator, Import / Export Coordinator.
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience, plus benefits package to be discussed at interview.
Operating globally for over 40 years, you would be joining a thriving provider of innovative coatings and engineering solutions. This is a great chance to play a role in their continued success and ambitious growth plans.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.