- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a provider of Software Solutions that monitors and reduces alarm output and due to their continued success, they are looking to recruit a UK Sales Manager to sell the products, solutions and services of their business. In this role you would be responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new business. You will work in close cooperation with the director of consultancy services and report to the Management Team
The Role of the UK Sales Manager
- The principal responsibilities of the UK Sales Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve annual sales goals
- Define and execute a yearly Sales & Marketing plan aligned with the Company’s Sales & Marketing strategies
- Identifying target customers for the Company’s products and solutions
- Managing existing accounts
- Increasing sales revenue by cross-selling
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Assessing coverage and focus
- Identifying Marketing opportunities
- Presenting at conferences, exhibitions, user meetings and other marketing events
- Provide progress information based on the needs of the supervisory staff
- Update & maintain the corporate Customer Relations Management system
Career Opportunity for the UK Sales Manager
My client has ambitous growth plans, moving into different market sectors so the prospect of full career progression and building a team around you is possible.
The above job description for the UK Sales Manager is not exhaustive of duties and a full job description is available on request.
In the first instance please send your CV via the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323