- TBC - £31000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
RGN/RMN Full time
Salary: Up to £31k per annum based on experience
Location: North West London
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager who is nurse qualified to manage a unit within a large nursing home based in North West London.
This nursing home offers 24 hour care and nursing support to their residents. This particular client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the unit.
As the Unit Manager you will be managing the full operations of the unit including:
- Creating and maintaining Care Plans
- Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
- Networking with outside organisations
- Developing and maintaining working relationships
- End to end recruitment
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- Development and training
- Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
- We’re looking for a RMN or RGN nurse qualified manager or Deputy who has experience with elderly/Mental Health
- You will be an experienced manager with a history of excelling in a challenging environment.
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
- Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment you will provide hands on care where required.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for Registered Manager, Care Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manger or RMN Manager and Unit manager.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.