- £16309.36 - £19361.36 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager / Unit Manager
EBD Residential Home for young adults
Salary: £16,309.65 – £19,361.36 + £24 Sleep-ins, Christmas & Attendance Bonus
Hours: Full time, 2 days in office and 3 days on shift
Location: North Manchester
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic and dedicated Unit Manager to oversee a small team supporting young adults with Emotional Behavoural Difficulties based North Manchester.
A small service located in North Manchester catering for young, female residents ages between 19-25 with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
As a Unit Manager you will be responsible for assisting in leading, directing, deploying & supporting a team of support workers to assist in the provision of a range of social, emotional, physical & health-related concerns for people who have a Learning Disability and/or Mental health support needs.
You will also work with other professionals and external agencies to assess the needs of the people supported and write, implement, review and support others to follow behavioural support plans.
There are many duties include:
- Ongoing assessments on service users
- Creating, reviewing and maintaining care plans
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Ensure all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the unit
- Maintain effective communications with the Home Manager
- Arrange staff and client meetings as and when required
- Assist the Area Manager with formal appraisal of staff members in line with home policy
We are looking for an ambitions team leader, senior support worker or deputy manager who really wants to progress within their career; qualifications aren’t important but experience working within a similar environment is preferred.
Must want to progress and enjoy working within a challenging environment where you will be instrumental in improving the lives of the service users.
- Competitive salary package
- Ongoing development and management training
- Additional bonuses for attendance and Christmas
- Continual opportunities to progress within the organisation
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us