- £23230 - £25250 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently recruiting for a House Manager / Unit Manager for a specialist residential home for children and young people with learning disabilities in Burton on Trent. You’ll manage one unit within a larger provision, supporting the staff and residents in your designated unit. You’ll need prior supervisory experience in a setting for people with learning disabilities or autism or mental health issues. On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits package.
- The House Manager will manage one residential house unit within the School, they will provide leadership and management to a dedicated team of residential staff and provide outstanding care and support for students.
- They will undertake senior on duty, senior on call and senior sleep ins, they will ensure that the children and young people are well cared for and enjoy a life style that provides them with good experiences and appropriate opportunities.
- You’ll manage and lead a team of care staff to provide an outstanding service to the children and young people. You’ll manage performance through quality supervision, performance reviews and observation of practise.
- Ensure staffing levels are adequate.
- Monitor the completion of all records in the home
Successful candidates must;
- Be Level 3 / NVQ 3 qualified in a relevant area (or equivalent), must have a good level of understanding of The National Minimum Standards for Children’s Homes,
- Have at least 1 years supervisory experience and at least 2 years experience of working with people with autism or mental health issue
Interested? To be considered for the House Manager role please click apply to send yoru CV to laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment or for more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us