Salary: Neg Based on experience
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager who is nurse qualified to work at a small residential unit in Horsham.
The home offers 24 hour care and nursing support to their residents who require different aspects of complex care and long term rehabilitation including learning disabilities and neurological conditions.
The multi-disciplinary team provide 24 hour nursing care, and one to one support
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home. As the Unit Manager you will be responsible for the clinical care of all residents and provide leadership in all aspects of nursing care:
- To be responsible for the day to day clinical governance and risk management of the unit
- Immediate line management responsibility for all Registered Nurses and clinical staff ensuring all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to
- 24 hour responsibility for the clinical care of all residents
- To participate in assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans
- To provide ongoing support and assessment of residents needs
- To liaise with relatives and carers for support and advice
- Manage staffing and recruitment
- We’re looking for a qualified nurse with a valid NMC pin and previous managerial experience
- Previous experience within a residential setting desirable.
- Must be computer literate with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must have understanding of CQC requirements and able to implement.
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to care and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews