Unit Manager (Social Care)
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 DOE
Location: South Huddersfield
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Unit Manager to join a well-established care company working at their residential care home in South Huddersfield, Yorkshire. This is a medium sized home providing care for the elderly and dementia residents.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and good opportunities to progress in the future.
Immediate interview and start is available.
You will be taking on the responsibility of the general day to day running of one of the dementia units situated within the home.
As Unit Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Identify areas for improvement within the unit
– Work closely with the Operations Manager and Owner to implement necessary changes
– Ensure all staff within the unit are trained to the appropriate standard
– Assist with the effective marketing of the home to maintain bed occupancy
– Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times
– Develop good working relationships with families, local authorities and relevant external agencies
– Oversee the creation and distribution of staff rotas and ensure that shifts are covered accordingly
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
– Strong background of working within a similar role in residential care
– Experience of working with the elderly and/or those with dementia
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us