- £21000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Yorkshire
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Unit Manager (Social Care)
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 DOE
Location: West Yorkshire
I currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Unit Manager to join a well-established care company working at their residential care home in West Yorkshire. This is a medium sized home providing care for the elderly and dementia residents.
This role will be based in West Yorkshire, on a permanent full time basis.
You will be taking on the responsibility of the general day to day running of one of the units situated within the home and work closely with the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress in the future.
As Unit Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Identify areas for improvement within the home
– Work closely with the Operations Manager and Owner to implement necessary changes
– Ensure all staff within the unit are trained to the appropriate standard
– Assist with the effective marketing of the home to maintain bed occupancy
– Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times
– Develop good working relationships with families, local authorities and relevant external agencies
– Oversee the creation and distribution of staff rotas and ensure that shifts are covered accordingly
You will ideally be qualified to an NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with a strong background of working within a similar role in residential care. Having experience of working with the elderly or those with dementia would be a distinct advantage.
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
This position would be ideal for; Unit Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Care Manager, Unit Leader, Care Supervisor, Team Leader, Support Manager, Residential Manager, Home Manager, Section Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312