We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic and dedicated Unit Manager to oversee a small unit specialising in care for service users with complex needs and physical disabilities..
As a Unit Manager you will be responsible for assisting in leading, directing, deploying & supporting a team of care workers who provided personal and general care within a residential setting.
You will also work with other professionals and external agencies to assess the needs of the people supported and write, implement, review and support others to follow individual care plans.
There are many duties include:
- Ongoing assessments on service users
- Creating, reviewing and maintaining care plans
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Ensure all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the unit
- Maintain effective communications with the Home Manager
- Arrange staff and client meetings as and when required
- Assist the Area Manager with formal appraisal of staff members in line with home policy
We are looking for an dedicated Unit Manager, team leader, senior support worker or deputy manager who enjoys working within challenging environment caring service users with complex needs.
Must be a minimum NVQ Level 3 qualified with experience working within a similar environment.
- Ongoing development and management training
- Additional bonuses for attendance and Christmas
- Continual opportunities to progress within the organisation
To apply for this role, please use the job board CV submitting service.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us