- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: UNIX Administrator
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000 p/a
Benefits: Private Pension, Flexible Working
An established and highly stable organisation is seeking a UNIX Infrastructure Administrator to join and strengthen the IT Department at their office in Leeds.
Do you want to be associated with a successful leading organisation trusted by many people? Are you an IT specialist with a good understanding of UNIX? Why not become part of a reputable company that has grown phenomenally and is an advocate for valuing its employees?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location, close to nearest station
- Workplace parking
- Rewarding pension scheme
- Employee discount vouchers (retail, childcare, holidays, weekends away, cinema, health and beauty)
- Job security
- Flexible working
- First priority over senior positions
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience of working in an Infrastructure role/working with UNIX or Oracle Solaris
- Ideally experience of supporting Oracle Solaris 10/11 operating systems
- Ideally experience of supporting mid-range and enterprise Oracle Solaris hardware
- Good understanding of structure and configuration of relevant operating systems
- Experience of integrating servers into large SAN/NAS storage environments
- Ability to provide high availability of systems which use enterprise databases (desirable)
- Good understanding of virtual server management (ie. Solaris zones)
- Experience of dealing with helpdesk calls/working in secure Datacentres
- Ability to work well within a team or independently
- Provide out of hours support as and when required
- Good understanding of ITIL
Ideally, you will have a desire to further enhance your career and work your way up in a very rewarding environment.
Please feel free to get in touch with me, I’d be happy to hear from you and answer any questions.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us