- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A high profile and well known organisation are looking to recruit an experienced UX/ Design Consultant. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will be surrounded by an outstanding team of developers and designers and IT & marketing professionals.
Reporting into the UX Architect you will work closely with the in-house design team on cutting edge creative ideas for customer journeys. You will have experience of creating brilliantly simple, innovative and intuitive digital interactions. You will be highly skilled in sketching, wireframing, prototyping, running workshops and more. You will have a genuine interest and passion in delighting a customer through a site journey.
This role carries a strong focus on the acquisition of new customers, as well as the engagement and retention of existing customers. It is essential to enable customers to access easy to use features. You will also focus on the functionality of the customer area of the website including the mobile app.
It is also important that you have strong business acumen and a commercial ‘edge’. This will include presenting your ideas clearly and simply with confidence to senior stakeholders, management and 3rd parties.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Experience as a UX Consultant/ UX Designer, designing bleeding edge user experiences across desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Currently working in a UX / Design Consultant role or agency side role or as in-house expert in this area.
- Good knowledge of Agile development and experience in an Agile environment
- You will have a creative mindset, with strong problem solving skills and a passion for User Centered Design.
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen.
This role requires you to be extremely creative and dynamic in your approach to design. You must have a passion and real interest in design and all things ‘UX’.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us