- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Design and Creative
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: UX / UI Designer
Location: Bury, Manchester
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Benefits: Pension, Gym, Mobile, Flexi-time, Career Progression
Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a UX / UI Designer (purely creative, not coding). The ideal candidates will demonstrate an awesome digital creative portfolio to join a well-established digital company based in Bury, Manchester that focus on providing web solutions to blue chip companies.
The key areas you will work on are as follows:
- UI Creative primarily in Photoshop
- UX knowledge will be beneficial
Supplementary requirements cover the following areas and experience would be beneficial:
- Design and produce artwork for internal brochures, direct mail, exhibitions, PowerPoint presentations.
- Design email marketing campaigns
- Produce visuals for corporate websites including the company site
Key Experience Required
We are looking for someone to join the team with 2 to 3 years commercial agency or in house design experience covering mainly digital work around web design.
- Typographical and layout skills
- Ability to produce creative concepts for web UI
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Microsoft Office
- You will have knowledge of the correct formats and sizes for online and offline files.
- Must be motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be a team player and have experience working within teams
Education and qualifications:
- HND or Degree
- Demonstration of art and design throughout school
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us