We’re looking for a Vacuum Brazing Operator to work for our client.
Established in 1959, they are a privately owned and family run business with a fantastic reputation for quality and service within the aerospace market.
If you can demonstrate experience of production assembly then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Conducting vacuum brazing on a range of metal products from the delicate to heavy industrial
– The application of braze alloys to simple and complex assemblies
– Programming the furnace and planning the workload around it
– Experience of production assembly
– High levels of manual dexterity
– Good hand to eye coordination and have demonstrated this in your career to date
– Seeking long term employment – they are not looking for someone who sees this as a short term fix they can move on from in a few months
– Basic salary: Up to £22,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
– Additional benefits: Pension and profit related pay
Think that this Vacuum Brazing Operator role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.