- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: VB.Net Software Developer
Location: Lichfield, West Midlands
Salary: To £45,000 plus Benefits
This opportunity is with an established software house covering a highly robust market with a client base throughout Europe and North America.
To be considered you should have a desire to get involved in an environment where being a core member of the project team means turning your hand to all elements of the software development lifecycle. This will attract someone who wants to do more than just coding.
With exceptional staff retention this position has come about purely due to demand form their international client portfolio. The current development team consists of 10 specialists who are keen to welcome someone new into the fold.
This recruitment drive is likely to be on-going given current expansion plans and will mean more than one opportunity. You’re unlikely to be the new face for very long.
- Minimum of 3 years’ commercial, hands-on experience of developing VB.Net
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with Windows desktop applications and services with use of WPF
- Ideally some knowledge of Web based applications with use of MVC
- Desirable skills will also include relational database design experience, WCF services and VB6
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous company pension scheme
- Bonus scheme (Annual company profit plus quarterly development team performance)
- Exceptional team environment
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us