- £15196 - £16742 per annum
- Job Type:
- Community Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Do you have experience supporting adults with learning disabilities? Have you supported individuals with education and life skills?? Would you like to work for a friendly, supportive organisation that respects and value their staff? If so I want to hear from you.
The role involves providing training and educational support in a day centre college environment for adults with learning disabilities
There are many duties involved in the role of a Assistant Vocational Training Officer:
- To establish productive working relationships with students with Autism,
- To provide information and advice to students to enable them to make informed choices within their education.
- To support and supervise students to ensure safety within the college
- To provide personal care and support when needed
- To identify their skills and training needs
- To develop student support plans
- To support students with numeracy and literacy
- To participate in learning activities with students
The successful candidate will be an experienced Support Worker, Team Leader or Senior Support. Life skills tutor, trainer. With at least 1 years’ experience of working with Adults with learning disabilities setting. You must hold or be working towards a NVQ or QCF in Social Care.
An organisation that supports and cares for children and adults within various care settings. This is a privately run company.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us