Waking Night Support Workers needed for either a mental health children’s home, or a children’s residential specialising in learning disabilities, both homes based in Great Barr. Support Worker’s hourly rate of pay £9.71 to £10.44.
Waking Night Support Workers will do a varied month by month rota, usually 3 nights on 2/3 nights off working 10pm-8am. The organisation is committed to providing bespoke therapeutic support to young people with complex mental health, associated learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviours. They have invested heavily in-house clinical support to equip the team with the tools needed to make a difference to their young people they support.
As a Waking Night Support Worker, you will;
- Deliver the highest standard of care to the residents
- Ensure the young people’s physical and psychological welfare is well looked after.
- Tend to any household duties that may need completing
To qualify for the Support Worker role, you will need;
- Experience within children’s residential, either EBD, mental health, complex needs or learning disabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
- An NVQ / QCF Level 3 (Children’s & Young People)
- A UK driving licence
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.