- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
- DK - FLT
My Client is a Leading Manufacture of a World Wide Brand of Concrete/Roof Tiles and products……….hence providing solutions for the majority of Roofing Specifications…..
They are currently looking for a trained Fork Lift Truck Driver/ Warehouse Operative to join their busy environment……….
This opportunity will provide long term stability for the right candidate and additionally
• Circa £25k
• 20 Days Holiday
• Shift Pattern … rotating from 5.30 – 18.30 4 day/5days in a 7 week rotating pattern
As the successful Fork Lift Truck Driver you will report into the Warehouse Manager and on a day to day basis:
• Be responsible for all loading and unloading of vehicles and deliveries
• Manual Handling of Goods
• Liaise with all drivers
As well as previous experience as a Fork Lift Truck Driver you will also need to be:
• Physically strong and fit
• Be happy to work outside in all weather conditions
• It is ESSENTIAL THAT you have a Fork Lift Truck Licence
• Have a Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Be able to work on you own initiative , hence be Self Motivated
• Be PC Literate
• Keep calm under pressure as this job is very demanding.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.