- £45000 - £48000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Warehouse Manager- Logistics
Based: London Heathrow
£35k-38k per annum + Extensive Benefits
Our client is an established international Logistics company and offers a full range of services and industry expertise. Historically their core business has always been international air and ocean freight.
All administrative duties and processing of transit cargo and logistics operations in full compliance with Aviation Security, Dangerous Goods, ERTS Customs, AEO and all H&S / Legal requirements.
· To provide a timely and accurate transit / logistics warehouse services to support the group activities over a near 24/7/365 working period.
· Achieve full compliance with Import ERTS arrangements, Dangerous Goods, Aviation Security including X-ray, AEO and Customs.
· Ensure that revenues are secured for all workloads including transit, logistics and any special services / workloads provided.
· Setting of a Margin and overhead budget in liaison with the local BUH.
· To ensure that staff levels are planned accordingly and as part of the role to work and evaluate the different shifts on a regular basis.
· Ensure total compliance with all HR, Legal, Liability, Health and Safety, Security & Quality
· To be able to motivate staff to deliver outstanding service levels at all times.
· Ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role.
· Hold the appropriate level training: Manager Level Aviation Security. Forklift and Dangerous Goods training.
· Previous experience of managing staff, plus a detailed knowledge in all areas, both operationally and financially is essential.
· Must be target driven, able to motivate staff, make and implement decisions and plans. Plus to ensure that the highest standards are delivered in all areas.
· A very good standard of both written and verbal communications are essential along with a full understanding of financial matters.
Our client is an established international Logistics company and offers a full range of services and industry expertise. Historically their core business has always been international air and ocean freight. They have broadened the scope of its expertise and is now a global leader in supply chain management.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Warehouse Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Brentford, Maidenhead, Slough, Ilford and Berkshire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.