The UK’s largest privately-owned logistics provider is currently looking to recruit Operatives for their Tilbury warehouse.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering intelligent warehousing, distribution and supply chain solutions to companies across the UK. The role is full-time working 45 hours per week Monday to Friday, with a salary of £21,600 (with an increase to £23,400 after completing probation) for the right candidate.
If you have demonstrable leadership experience within a fast-paced warehouse environment then you could be perfect for the role and we’d love to hear from you.
This is a very busy role in a large distribution warehouse, and you would play a key role in its smooth running. Responsibilities to include…
– Unload and load deliveries, check and safely place the stock within the warehouse
– Checking paperwork, matching delivery notes with actual goods received
– Replenish stock locations as required
– Assist with stock taking routines within a periodic timescale
– Maintain housekeeping and follow all Health and Safety procedures at all times
– Experience in a fast-paced and busy warehouse / stores environment
– Comfortable with long periods of standing, lifting and carrying
– Good level of literacy, numeracy and communication skills
– Forklift truck licence ideal but not essential, training provided
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience working as the following: Fork Lift Truck Driver, FLT, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Stores Assistant, Distribution Assistant, Production Operative, Stores Operative, Factory Operative.
The UK’s largest privately-owned logistics and global trade management provider, employing over 500 people in the UK, and many more around the globe. Offering an attractive salary plus benefits, this is a fantastic chance to work with a team dedicated to offering quality service, where people work hard and are encouraged to excel.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.