We’re looking for a talented Warehouse Operative to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of warehouse environments, ideally working as an export packer, comfortable handling and packaging dangerous / hazardous goods.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Warehouse Operative you’ll report to the Warehouse Manager and will be primarily responsible for delivering exceptional service as part of a fast-paced warehouse team, helping fulfil customer orders in accordance with internal policies and customers’ requirements.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– Ensuring all orders are shipped accurately with zero defects and in accordance with relevant shipping method (IATA, ADR, IMDG)
– Carrying out daily stock takes, ensuring all stock is 100% accurate and any discrepancies corrected
– Updating shipments using the Winman ERP system
– Driving forklift trucks in a safe and responsible manner
The ideal candidate for this Warehouse Operative role will have relevant experience of warehouse environments, ideally working as an export packer, comfortable handling and packaging dangerous / hazardous goods.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– A valid driving licence along with a Bendi and Counterbalalance forklift truck licence
– Valid IATA (Air freight), ADR (Road freight) and IMDG (Sea freight) certificates
– Excellent understanding of export regulations
– Strong project management skills, able to multi-task and prioritise, as well as the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team to achieve success
You’ll also need to be a good team player with a positive attitude, punctual and professional with a continuous improvement mentality.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You must also possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Warehouse Assistant, Packer or as a FLT Driver.
A salary of £19,000 – £23,000 is on offer for the Warehouse Operative position.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– 25 days holiday (plus national holidays)
– Medicash Health Cash Plan
– Auto-enrolment to company contributory pension, death in service benefit of 2x annual salary, plus more
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
They are a specialist supplier of adhesives, sealants and lubricants to both the aerospace and aviation markets, serving over 5,000 customers in 110 countries with over 9,000 products, and as a business they’ve been around since 1980.
This is a great chance to play a role in the continued success of a dynamic and forward-thinking business who believe in empowering their staff to take responsibility and accountability.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Warehouse Operative role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.