- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Web Application Developer
Location: Egham, Surrey
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 p/a (Pension, Holiday)
A highly successful and market-leading Managed Services company is urgently seeking a Web Application Developer to join and strengthen the IT team at their office in Egham, Surrey.
Are you a Web App Developer keen to secure your next rewarding long-term role? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader trusted with major clients? Do you have a good technical ability? Why not become part of a company that is now an innovative leader in the market place and uses the most cutting edge technologies?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient central location
- Increasing annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Monthly gym contribution
- Accredited professional certifications offered and paid for (including Microsoft)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Casual wear
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Autonomy to take key technical decisions
- Input and involvement in key projects with reputable clients
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
- Regular rewards and incentives
The Role Requirements:
- Proficient with .Net technologies (VB.Net-C#), Asp.Net, XML, SQL Server
- Experience of creating, testing and implementing new software features and updates
- Liaising with internal resources/external parties
- Implement new software requirements that will enhance the company’s product offering
- Provide key input to architecture/design considerations to projects
- Contribute towards team improvement
- Positive outlook
- Personal desire to develop skills and expertise
This role is suited to Web Developers with the enthusiasm to reach the next stage in their career, the ideal platform to improve your technical ability and make yourself a more ‘desirable’ Developer. Microsoft accredited training and high-calibre qualifications are also offered.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us