Location: Home Based – Fully Remote but offices are available if you want them.
Benefits: Pension, Gym, Healthcare
This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of industry leading software products and services for a progressive and charity orientated company based near Salisbury.
The role will be 100% home based until later in the year when it will change to working one or two days in the office per month if you want to.
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Responsible for the back-end development with occasional involvement in front-end development of our websites, portals and systems
- Working with business analysts and technical colleagues to ensure development changes are aligned to business need
- Developing, enhancing and supporting our systems including understanding requirements and supporting on test design and execution
What we look for in you
- Ideally you will have a back-end development background in websites, customer portals and systems but with some exposure to front-end development
- Knowledge or experience of developing with one or more Azure technologies for instance, Service bus, App Services, Logic Apps, Functions etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .Net development platforms and tools e.g. .Net Core, .Net Framework, Visual Studio
- To be an analytical thinker with the ability to break-down problems into logical solutions
- The drive and commitment to work effectively in an environment driving significant change
You will work on enhancing and supporting both the business and technical teams in the delivery of new products, web sites and portals for their customers including a highly innovative decision engine and automation project.
This is a hands-on development role taking part in multiple development projects within their Agile development environment.
What you will get:
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Heavily subsidised canteen
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health care
- Half price Gym membership, Childcare Vouchers
This is a great opportunity to really put your personality into a role where you will get to shape and develop their web and portal development strategy as well as a number of industry leading product innovations.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us