- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Web Developer (C#/ .NET/ MVC)
Salary: £45,000 (up to, dependent on experience)
An innovative and leading organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Web Developer. Based in a great location, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work within a team of designers, developers where technology and creative software is everything!
You will be an experienced Developer with an interest of working on creative software. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the organisations software products. Your day to day role will be to ensure the organisations is always creating more innovative, more engaging and creative software.
Currently working in a highly similar role you will have strong development skills, be hard working and have the ability to fit in well with a team. It is essential that you have extensive experience of developing in C# and ASP.NET and have a strong understanding off MVC. Any experience of working in a Kanban, Agile or Scrum environment would be superb!
- Excellent salary
- Superb bonus – up to 20% of salary!
- 22 days’ annual holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) + flexible working hours
- Company Healthcare plan
- Funded professional training
- Company funded social events
- You will be able to build your own machine – to your own specification!
- Extensive Software Development experience in a commercial environment
- Expert knowledge of C#, ASP.NET & MVC – these 3 are key.
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and clean code principles
- Good working knowledge of Webforms and an ORM (Entity framework or nHibernate)
This role requires you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be creative and dynamic in your approach to work and you will have a passion for technology and all things development.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us