Salary: Circa £35,000 – £45,000 – Depending on level and experience plus excellent benefits
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the organisations online presence, including web applications and systems. You will be responsible for supporting as well as the ongoing development and improvements to the systems and web applications.
This role will allow you to either develop from front end to a full stack developer or if you are already full stack, get involved in some amazing projects coming up in their tech roadmap.
Their key JS Framework language is React and any experience of that would be fantastic however if you have experience of any other JS Frameworks then they are more than happy to cross train you.
As you would expect this role will be 100% from home until we return to normal working practices and interviews will take place remotely.
- MySQL / NoSQL Database skills
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Versioning tools experience – ideally Git
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent location in picturesque Lichfield City.
- Excellent, collaborative working environment with real progression opportunities
- Company Lap-top (Apple iMac)
- 25 days holiday
- Free breakfast, fruit and snacks
- Flexible working hours and working from home
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us