- £150 - £225 per day
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This a fantastic role with a highly innovative and well established organisation, based in state of the art offices in the heart of Lichfield. This will be a 6 month interim role and will report to the design team within the growing marketing department. The organisation is looking for a variety of skills and talent including; web/email design, digital graphics and banners, graphic and print design, illustration and HTML/ CSS.
- Design emails and visual content to be included within regular email campaigns
- Design web graphics and banners for the site including banners for affiliate websites
- Posters, flyers, social posts and other tools for our users to promote and sign up new business – this is often designed in illustrator then transferred into MS Word
- Produce illustrations or animations for one off projects.
- Produce high-quality designs on time, on brief and on brand.
Essential skills / experience:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A passion for design and an understanding of layout and design principles
- Strong typography skills.
- HTML / CSS skills
Desirable skills/ experience:
- Experience of designing and building HTML email templates
- Experience of designing for both printed and digital media
- An understanding of working within brand guidelines
- Illustration skills / experience
- Relevant design qualification
It is essential that you have work examples or a portfolio available (on request).
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us